Safer® Brand Garden Fungicide, 16 oz. Concentrate
This 16oz Concentrate will make 4 gallons of garden fungicide to eliminate and control plant diseases such as blight, black spot and powdery mildew. One bottle makes the equivalent of 16 Ready to Use bottles.
No need for that much garden fungicide? Click here to view our Best Value Concentrate which makes 1 gallon of garden fungicide and comes with a FREE Spray bottle.
Garden Fungicide is specially formulated with sulfer which inhibits the attack of fungal diseases by creating an environment which is not optimal for disease growth. Safer® Brand Garden Fungicide has achieve the prestigious Gardening Club Seal of Approval.
The Safer® Brand Garden Fungicide utilizes the effectiveness of our popular sulfur-based fungicide. This organic gardening product is an effective, economical and convenient solution to the wide array of fungal blights that consumers face everyday. This product is ideal for organic vegetable gardening and as an effective solution for rose care and tomato fungicide.
Garden Fungicide controls powdery mildew, black spot and rust. Effective rose care and organic vegetable gardening care begins with Safer Brand Garden Fungicide.
You can use Safer® Brand Garden Fungicide on roses, flowers, foliage plants, ornamentals, beans, peas and strawberries
Directions for Use:
- Shake Well
- For control of blackspot, leaf spot, and rust, mix 1 part concentrate to 30 parts water or 4 fl. oz (8 tbsp) per gallon of water.
- For Powdery Mildew, mix 2 fl. oz (4 tbsp) per gallon of water.
- Place about half of the volume of water in sprayer, add concentrate, stir well, add rest of water and mix thoroughly.
- Spray plants thoroughly to wet the upper and lower surfaces of foliage. Repeat as recommended.
- Note: Keep unprotected persons out of treated areas until spray has dried. Read entire directions on label before using.