Safer® Brand Bug Patrol Ready To Spray Concentrate
This amazing organic pest control product kills over 40 insects on contact!!
Safer® Brand Bug Patrol Ready To Spray Concentrate kills over 40 lawn damaging insects such as beetles, aphids, whiteflies, chinch bugs and many others. It is for use on lawns, ornamentals, trees, shrubs and flowers. Fueled by the powerful combination of pyrethrins (.024%) and potassium salts of fatty acids (20%), Bug Patrol gives you quick results on both hard bodied and soft bodied insects - just attach to a hose and spray!
This is one of the most economical and convenient solutions to pest annoyances available on the market! OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening. What makes this product so effective is the active ingredients. Pyrethrin works to break down the hard exoskeleton of a hard bodied insect and the potassium salts of fatty acid breaks down the exterior membrane of the soft bodied insect. This works so effectively as insects die when exposed to the elements and without their natural barriers, the insects dehydrate and die quickly.
Safer® Brand Bug Patrol was featured in a recent segment of TV show Designing Spaces. Watch it and learn how to be "Greener" in just 5 minutes!
Directions for Use:
Shake container of Safer Brand Bug Patrol thoroughly prior to applying. Apply when insects or signs of their damage appear. Spray evenly, completely coating surfaces where insects are feeding or resting. This product kills pests through contact. Pests must be directly contacted at the time of application in order to be effective. Contact as many pests as possible. Use with caution on new tender foliage, and avoid spraying plants in full sun.
Spray bottle contents (32oz.) evenly over (to treat) 2500 sq. ft. (of treatment area). Do not apply more then 1 time per day.
Ornamental Trees and Shrubs:
Spray bottle contents (32oz) evenly over (to treat) 2500 sq. ft. of plant surface area.
Hose-End Sprayer Instructions:
1. Shake well before using
2. Ensure sprayer knob is turned to OFF position, then connect sprayer to hose.
3. Turn on water
4. Extend the hose to the farthest point in the lawn or garden away from the faucet. This will minimize walking on the treated area.
5. To begin spraying, point nozzle in the direction you want to spray
6. Bend small plastic tab on sprayer back and turn knob clockwise to ON position.
7. To stop spraying, bend small plastic tab on sprayer back and turn knob counter-clockwise to OFF position.
8. Turn off water
9. Relieve water pressure by bending the plastic tab on sprayer back and turning knob to ON position until water slows to a drip. Then, turn knob back to OFF position.
10. Disconnect sprayer from hose.
Safer® Brand is the leader in alternative lawn and garden products. Safer® Brand recognizes the growing demand by consumers for these products, offering a wide variety of natural and organic solutions for lawn, garden, landscape, flowers, houseplants, insects and more!