Safer® Brand Caterpillar Killer, 1 Gallon Concentrate
Safer® Brand 1 Gallon Caterpillar Killer Concentrate eliminates caterpillars and worms, including corn earworm, bollworm, diamondback moth, hornworms, loopers, melonworm, tomato fruitworm, tobacco budworm, salt marsh caterpillar, and many more.
This powerful b.t. formula provides you with enough product to treat row planting, making it ideal for commercial applications.
Safer® Brand Caterpillar Killer uses DiPel® (bacillius thuringiensis var. Kurstaki) which, once ingested by the caterpillar or worm, kills them within a few days. This insect killer is the most economical and convenient natural pest control solution for caterpillars and worms on the market.
It is recommended to apply in the afternoon or on cloudy days since b.t. breaks down rapidly in sunlight.
Directions for Use:
- Thoroughly mix 1 - 2 tablespoons of concentrate per 1 gallon of water. (Specific recommended amounts of Caterpillar Killer found in full instructions)
- Spray infested plants to provide a thorough coverage of foliage.
- Treat when larvae are young before extensive feeding damage has occurred.
- Repeat application at 3 to 14 day intervals as needed up to the day of harvest.
- Store in tightly closed container between 20°F - 90°F.
Safer® Brand is the leader in alternative pest control, lawn and garden products. Safer® Brand recognizes the growing demand by consumers for these products, offering a wide variety of natural and organic solutions for the home, lawn, garden, landscape, flowers, houseplants, insects and more!