Dr. T’s Nature Products® Mole Out® Mole Repelling Granules
Don't let the little critter, the mole, ruin your beautiful lawn; get the best mole repellent!
Dr. T’s Nature Products® Mole Out® Mole Repelling Granules (5 lbs.) is made of natural ingredients that provide effective mole control for lawns, golf courses, playgrounds and more!
Natural, Safe and Biodegradable:
Dr. T’s repellents provide the best in mole control. Made with a combination of all-natural oils (among them castor oil), Mole Out® mole deterrent is biodegradable and does not harm moles.
How it Works:
Moles cause damage to your lawn, creating molehills, ripping up and ultimately killing your lawn. The primary reason a mole enters your yard is because it provides an ample food supply. While other mole repellent or removal products focus on the mole itself, Mole Out® natural mole repellent focuses on the food supply available within the soil of your yard.
It works by coating the food sources of the mole. The natural oils upset the mole’s stomach, making them leave the area and conditioning them not to come back. Altering the food source of the mole provides a humane option in ridding yourself of the critter.
Long Lasting and Easy to Use:
Mole Out® is easy to apply with its built in shaker lid, and lasts up to five weeks. Just one application of the 5 lb. granules protects up to 1,250 square feet.
How to Apply:
- Punch several 1 inch holes at 5 foot intervals throughout the mole tunnel.
- Deposit one tablespoon of Mole Out® in each hole.
- Once mole deterrent granules are deposited, cover the hole with soil.
- Deposit 1 lb. per 250 square feet throughout the surface area.
- Water down surface area generously. Subsequent applications of mole deterrents should occur during spring, summer and fall.
Dr. T’s Nature Products® offers a variety of innovative solutions to effectively control nuisance animals and insects.