Zareba® AC Garden Protector Electric Fence Kit
Are rabbits, raccoons and other animals getting into your garden and eating your plants? You need electric fencing for garden protection!
Keeping rabbits, raccoons, skunks, woodchucks and other similar-sized nuisance animals out of your garden. Complete fencing for garden protection kit includes everything you need to set up your fence.
How It Works:
Our Zareba® Garden Protector Fence Kit helps keep rabbits, raccoons, skunks, woodchucks and other similar-sized nuisance animals out of your garden. Quick and easy to install, this electric fencing for garden protection kit contains everything you need to set up your fence.
It also trains pets and or unwanted critters to stay away. The electric pet fence can be used to break your pet’s bad habits and keep them fenced in – it delivers a mild shock, deterring animals from the area.
It’s easy-to-use, effective and economical. Use this electrical fence kit to deliver a small but memorable shock to any animal that's looking for an easy meal. Our top grade electric fence for gardens are:
- HUMANE & SAFE: The electric fence delivers a small shock but is completely harmless to people, pets and wildlife.
- STRONG & DURABLE. Our wire materials are made to last. Your fence will be able withstand seasonal changes and can be a permanent addition to any garden, (If you choose).
- FLEXIBLE. Your kit can be setup to match the layout of your garden.
- EASY TO INSTALL. Simply open the box and follow the simple instructions inside.
- WARRANTY. Your new fence includes a one-year warranty (includes lightning protection).
1. Helps keep rabbits, raccoons, skunks, woodchucks and similar-sized nuisance animals out of gardens
2. Contains everything needed to set up fence
3. Quick and easy to install
4. Operates with regular 110 volt outlet
5. Gives mild shock safe for animals and people
6. Protects up to 1 mile of one strand of wire, extension kits are available
7. Indicator light blinks green when power is on and batteries are strong
8. Indicator light blinks red when batteries are low
Note: For the critters that like to climb or leap, trim low branches that overhang the fence and remove nearby objects that would allow them to leap into the enclosure.
Zareba® is the largest manufacturer of electric fence systems offering durable, reliable electric fence products for all of your animal fencing needs, including electric fencing for garden protection.
Zareba® electric fence systems provide effective, reliable and affordable electric fencing to keep critters out.