S’mores. We’ve all had ‘em. We all love ‘em. Gathering around a campfire and spending time roasting marshmallows is a childhood favorite that doesn’t disappear as we “grow up.” Next time you’re hosting a party outback and have the fire pit lit be sure to provide your guests with s’mores making essentials, plus a few fun twists!
You’ll want to create a station fully stocked with the following:
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Bars
The “I Have to Try This” Items:
Be the talk of the town with these bonus s’mores ingredients:
- Peanut Butter Cups – swap out a chocolate bar for a peanut butter cup for a rich creamy s’more
- Peeps – add color to the typical neutral shades of a s’mores with a Peep
- Peanut Butter – wiped on to a graham cracker is a tasty surprise
- Ice Cream – use in conjunction with the marshmallow, or without
- Cookies – substitute cookies for graham crackers
The Avant Garden Décor Favorite:
• Large Marshmallows
• Graham Crackers
• Large Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (or a jar of creamy peanut butter and milk chocolate bars)
- Gently roast a large marshmallow on a long fire-safe fork over a fire. When the marshmallow is sufficiently warm and golden-brown, place the marshmallow on a graham cracker. Stack a large peanut butter cup on top of the marshmallow followed by another graham cracker and enjoy!
- A spoonful of creamy peanut butter and bar of milk chocolate can also be used in lieu of the peanut butter cup.