S’Mores are the quintessential campfire treat. They exquisitely double-down on the sweets by sandwiching chocolate and marshmallow between two graham crackers.
They’re great, but you can also make them even better by throwing one more flavor into the mix — Peanut Butter! The substitution is simple — trade a standard chocolate bar for a peanut butter cup. That’s a combination that’s sure to surprise the veteran campers at your outdoor get-together!
- Large Marshmallows
- Graham Crackers
- Large Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
No peanut butter cups? Just grab a jar of creamy peanut butter and spread it on your milk chocolate bars before assembling your S’Mores.
Peanut Butter S’Mores Preparation
Chances are you already know how to make a great S’Mores snack. Just in case you don’t, here you go:
- Gently roast a large marshmallow on a long fire-safe fork over a fire. Try not to let it catch on fire!
- When the marshmallow is sufficiently warm and golden-brown, place the marshmallow on two joined squares of a graham cracker.
- Stack a large peanut butter cup on top of the marshmallow and cap the whole thing with the other half of the graham cracker.
- Enjoy your Peanut Butter S’Mores!
Your Favorite S’Mores Recipes
Got more ideas for S’Mores? Post them in the comments below or mention them to us in your next post to our Facebook page. We’re always looking for new recipes that put a twist on a familiar favorite!
Want to get regular emails from Avant Garden Decor? Check out our E-Newsletter, which features new articles, coupons and exclusive sales.